Monday, February 1, 2016

Unleashed: Hot Alpha Romance Volume Three





Title: Unleashed: Hot Alpha Romance Volume Three
Author: Callie Harper
Genre: Hot Contemporary/New Adult Romance
Release Date: February 1, 2016



Blurb

New York City. The city that never sleeps. Especially when you’re there as part of a no-holds-barred bargain to serve your master.

Declan

I have her now, right where I want her. Mine, for the week in New York. The ultimate city to play in and the one I’d always wanted to play with.

And now I have the money to give her everything, VIP at the hottest spots in town, waited on hand and foot at the poshest restaurants and spas, lavishing her with jewelry and a custom-made gown for a gala at the Met. I want to surround her with every luxury.

But not because I’m a good man. I’m not good at all. It’s been six long years since I lusted after her as a penniless ranch hand. I haven’t just grown rich over those years. I’ve also become a master at domination, experienced in all of the wicked ways to wield power.

Now I have the week to torment her the way she tormented me. She’s new to all of this, innocent, but she’s so responsive, so eager. This week, she’s going to submit to me in every way. And she’s going to love it. I won’t rest until I make her beg, again and again. When a good girl should say stop, Kara’s going to beg me for more.

Kara

It feels like a fairytale, swept off to New York City in a private jet, a gown tailored to me for a black tie gala. Celebrities and Broadway shows and opulence beyond my wildest dreams.

But if this is a fairytale, Declan is the beast. Dark, powerful, commanding every fiber of my being. He torments me. Blindfolded, bound, quivering and panting, I don’t recognize myself. I should fight it.

But I love every second of it. I crave it. I never know what he’ll do next. Each level he takes me to, I find myself begging for more.

The rational part of my brain knows this all has to crash and burn. Our two worlds can’t mix. This is nothing more than an arrangement, bound to end after the ball at the end of the week. Like Cinderella, only Declan is no prince. There isn’t going to be a sweet happy ever after here.

But I can’t turn away. When the flames lick and burn so good, I can’t resist. All I can do is strip down and offer myself into the heat.

NOTE: Unleashed is a four-volume story launching the Beg for It series about the hot, alpha males in Declan's family and the battles they wage with the strong, sexy women who make them finally meet their match.

 



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Excerpt

“Give me your purse,” I commanded.

She looked at me, confused, but did as I asked. I liked how she trusted me. I slipped the gift from my other jacket pocket into it, then handed it back.

“I want you to go and do something for me.” I beckoned her closer. She leaned over and I could smell her, honey sweet and light. Close to her ear, I whispered, “There’s something in there for you. Go to the restroom and put it up inside your pussy.”

She pulled away, her back straight and surprised. I loved her eyes wide like that, open with shock and arousal all at once. It might be my favorite look on her, either that or flushed pink, lips parted screaming my name as she came. Both worked for me.

It seemed to take forever, Kara up and away from the table in the bathroom. A waiter refilled our water glasses. Another one came to ask if I needed anything. “Kara,” I wanted to growl, but I simply waved him off. Impatient, I still liked the thought of her in a stall, embarrassed, fumbling around inside her purse and pulling out the cool, metal egg. She’d probably hesitate, unsure what it was, wondering if she should do what I said or even how. I was pretty sure she’d never had a vibrating egg up inside of her before. She probably didn’t even know it vibrated. Yet.

A better man would have stopped at the first gift, kept things classy and thoughtful. Not me. Sure, I wanted to shower Kara with jewels, but deep inside I also had ferocious needs. The beast in me needed to be served.

I watched her as she walked back to the table, her eyes big, that shawl still draped lightly over her breasts. Her naked breasts, as per my instructions. My cock throbbed against my thigh. Under the thin gauze I could still see them jiggle as she walked, nothing holding them in.

Other men watched her, too. How could they not? She looked fresh and glorious, a newly opened tulip sprung from the frozen March ground. I still wanted to sock them all in the jaw and roar she was mine, pounding my chest.

Instead, I watched her like a predator stalking its prey. That wrap was coming off the second I got her beside me. I wanted to see that smooth, thin silk draping down her full, round breasts. I wanted her nipples pressing against the silk in the middle of this restaurant, her breath catching, her eyes flitting around nervous, wondering if anyone could see even though I had us seated over in a private corner.

The hem of her dress barely touched mid-thigh, long enough for public but not by much. Only I knew she had nothing underneath it.

She sat back down next to me. I’d moved her chair closer while she was gone. I didn’t want to miss a second of the show she was about to put on for me. The one she didn’t realize was about to happen.

“How’d it go?” I asked, nonchalant. In my pocket, I held the remote control button for the vibrating egg. I didn’t press it yet, though. I waited.

“OK, I guess.” She looked flushed, embarrassed, and took a furtive sip of her water. “What is it?” she whispered.

“Something we’ll both enjoy,” I assured her. “Now pull your chair in closer to the table. And take off your wrap.”

She looked at me, trusting, wanting, and brought the cashmere wrap down along the back of her chair. Without the cover, I could see her lush, round breasts underneath the silk, erotic and bare. Under my gaze, she began to respond, her nipples pressing out hard, her breasts rising and falling with her breath. She looked down, embarrassed, and crossed her arms over her chest.

“No.” I shook my head. She bit her lip, arms still up. “Kara,” I began, taking a finger to her chin and directing her to meet my eyes. “Never be embarrassed with me. I am not going to humiliate you. Do you understand?”

She met my gaze, her eyes round and luminous. I swear, the way she looked at me, it was like I was her hero even if I was actually a villain. Even when I’d had nothing, she’d looked at me that way. In a city of beautiful women, I had the best one.

Trusting me, she brought her hands down to her sides, giving me my view. I could see her breasts again, the silk against them as if poured down from above, coating her and revealing as much as they covered.

“Look up at me, Kara.” I fixed my gaze on her and pressed the button on the remote control. To start, I kept the vibrations on low.

She gasped, grasping the side of her chair and looking around wildly.

“Eyes on me, Kara,” I whispered to her, commanding.

“Declan!” she said, breathy, confused.

“Yes,” I encouraged her. “Let me see how you feel.”

Her mouth opened slightly in pretty pants, her eyes flickered closed for a moment. Her nipples stood out, X-rated and explicit against the cool silk. She arched her neck a bit, her chin tilted up.

“Does that feel good, Kara?” With my thumb, I nudged the intensity of the vibrations up a notch.

Her breath caught and she squirmed in her seat, biting her lip.

“Declan!” she cried, her voice a bit louder.

“Quiet now,” I admonished. “You don’t want anyone to hear you.” Her eyes flew open and she brought her hands to the table as if she’d been caught touching herself. I took my finger off the button and let her rest.

“What are you doing?” she whispered, astonished.

“I’m controlling you,” I said simply, taking a sip of my drink. “I’m going to play with you all night.”

“Declan, you can’t just—”

I pressed the button again, sending her directly into the medium power. Her words turned into a gasp and she gripped the sides of the table.

“That’s right,” I coaxed her. “Show me how good it feels.” She tilted her head back, her nipples pushing against the fabric, her back arched. She wasn’t going to be able to take too much of this, I realized. We’d have to work up to it. Then again, I wasn’t going to be able to take too much of it, either. My cock already strained for release and all I could think about was how wet she’d be, how quickly and easily I could slam into her and fuck her senseless until we both came hard.

I had to touch her. No one would notice. Amidst the soft lighting and ambient sounds of laughter and clinking glasses we were nothing more than a couple having dinner in a quiet corner. Only I could see the arousal on Kara’s face, the way she fought for control. Futile, that. I had control. I knew she’d be wet, but I wanted to check anyway, feel the evidence on my finger. Maybe make her taste it there in public in the restaurant.

My hand stealing underneath the tablecloth, I started at her knee, then stroked my way down her inner thigh up to the apex. She quivered underneath me, her breathing strained.

“Don’t make a sound,” I reminded her, as much to heighten her sensations as to keep her quiet. I didn’t care if we made a scene, but I wanted her to feel nervous, scared, excited. It made it all the more charged and erotic.

Whisper-light, I feathered my way along her inner thighs, then up and along her sex. Soaked. Fully dripping, swollen and drenched.

“That’s very naughty, Kara,” I reprimanded her, stroking her slick pussy lips. “I’m going to need to punish you for this. Getting so wet in the middle of a crowded restaurant. You’re very bad.”

She moaned softly and I couldn’t help it, I had to turn the power up, the vibrations hitting her now strong and fast. Her breathing accelerated. I could see the pulse in her neck pounding.

“Declan,” she panted, hungry. “I might—I need—”

“Hmm.” I watched her, my hand still underneath the table stroking her slick slit. I pulsed, medium to high and back again. She whimpered in her throat. I turned it off.

I kept it going for another half an hour, while the waiter cleared our table, through a delectable light sorbet to close. I’d stop, she’d catch her breath, I’d start again and each time it took her deeper, closer. I had her right where I wanted her.

“Declan, I, oh!” She brought a spoonful of sorbet up to her mouth, dissolving it into her hot mouth with a moan of pleasure as her pussy throbbed with vibrations.

“Vladimir’s waiting in the car outside,” I informed her. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, eager. “You’d like to go?” I asked her, teasing.

“I need…” she paused, licked her lips, wiggled in her seat. I loved making her squirm for me.

“You need more.” I had a smug, satisfied smile on my face, I knew it, but I had a control button in my hand and I could play with her all night.

“Please,” she begged softly.




Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio


Callie Harper writes contemporary romances so hot they may melt your eReader. You've been warned! She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise. She is the author of OFF LIMITS and the BEG FOR IT series which starts with UNLEASHED, released in January and February 2016.

She lives in the gorgeous Bay Area with her family.


To get freebies and hear about new releases and sales, sign up for Callie's newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/bHtVnT



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment