Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Predator Part One





Title: The Predator Part One
Author: Brooke May
Genre: Romance
Cover Design: Eleanor, Schmidt's Author Services 
Release Date: December 13, 2016



Blurb

I spent most of my life a disappointment, unwanted, and unloved. That is how I knew life to be until a low whistle pulled everything I knew upside down and inside out.

Chamberlain Lawrence was a man any woman would dream of. He was kind, sweet, and saw me for something no one else had ever seen before. Or so I thought. I fell for him hard and fast. I thought what we had was real and could last a lifetime. I thought what we had was a type of fighting love, one of such love we would last forever.

I should have paid closer attention to the signs around me. Chamberlain was too handsome, too charming, and too perfect to ever really want something like forever with a girl like me. Just as fast as I feel for him, I burned up faster. I'm left alone in life again with a broken heart, but a strong will to survive on my own.

No one ever said a Predator could love.








Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






 Author Bio


Born and raised in Northern Wyoming, Brooke spent a great deal of her childhood and well into her adulthood in her imagination and creating different stories.

A busy mother of two growing boys and a wife, she spends most of time her outdoors and in her beloved BigHorn Mountains; fishing, four-wheeling, hunting, hiking, or camping. She usually has a notebook by her side at all times never knowing when inspiration will hit, as well as her camera.

She published her first book February of last year, My Cowboy, the second, Faith in My Cowboy, in September of last year, and the third, Loved by My Cowboy, this past May. Her newest, The Predator Part One, is something she has dreamed of and finally has it ready to be read.



Author Links

WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOODREADS

INSTAGRAM
AMAZON



No comments:

Post a Comment