Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mr. Popular





Title: Mr. Popular
Author: Nicole London
Genre: New Adult Romance
Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs
Release Date: October 26, 2016



Blurb

He was Mr. Popular.
I was his best friend's younger sister...


I hated him. He hated me.

We were never more than two people who were forced to tolerate each other.

Every summer, we saw each other at the same summer camp, and avoided each other like the plague.

Until one summer changed everything...

We agreed to move on.
But neither of us wanted to.

Now I'm finally in high school (it's his senior year), and I'm trying my hardest to forget what happened, and trying hard like hell to remember why we can never be together.

He's still Mr. Popular.
And I'm still his best friend's younger sister...







Author Bio

Nicole London is a hopeless dreamer, author of Resentment and the co-founder of The Indie Tea, an inspirational blog for indie romance authors. When she's not at Starbucks chatting books with her best friend, she can be found plotting her next travel adventure with her husband.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment